Farm & Kayak Tours 2018
50 miles east of Manhattan, Blue Island Oyster Farm
offers an adventure of a lifetime. The setting is
beautiful and serene with gorgeous views of the Fire
Island Lighthouse. There is no other place (or oyster
farm) quite like it, anywhere. Warm sunshine, fresh
air and breathtaking views.
tour includes the following and lasts approximately
- A traditional New England lobster roll lunch with
- Enjoy lots of farm fresh Blue Island Oysters &
- Guided kayak eco-tour around our oyster farm, the
surrounding back meadows and wilderness.
- Provide your own beverages and our friendly staff
will be sure to keep your glasses full.
- Learning the history, biology & geography of
oysters, as well as the tools and tactics of oyster
farming and how our Island Dock and Oyster
recommend bringing the following
- Tours run regularly on Saturdays, Memorial Day weekend
through Labor day weekend, weather permitting. (There
is a maximum amount of guests per tour, so book early
to ensure your space.)
- Additional tour days are available with a minimum
head count of 10 people per tour. Please inquire for
- Tour times depend on the day and date chosen and
can be confirmed at booking.
- Your tour will start with a short boat ride that
departs from the Captree Boat Basin located at 3500 E. Ocean Parkway
Babylon, NY 11702.
- $100 per person plus applicable taxes.
- Private Parties available for groups of 15, $100
per person (or $1500 minimum)
- A minimum of a 25% deposit is due at the time of
booking, the remaining balance due a minimum of 10
days prior to the tour date. We accept Visa, Mastercard
& American Express.
- If you are redeeming a gift certificate, please
see the certificate for any specific redemption instructions
that may differ from the information listed above.
- All guests must be 12 years or older
Book Online, Call or Email to reserve